Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{New Patterns} Part I

We hope you had a wonderful, safe 4th of July weekend!

I Have a whole stack of new patterns, that I split them up into two parts. Then it's not a major pattern overload in one post :)

{Lady Madonna}
Abbey Lane Quilts


{Marmalade}
Thimble Blossoms



{Just Swell}
Thimble Blossoms

This pattern made it's way to my to do list. My machine is in dire need of a cute cover. :)

{Sliced Charm Runner}
G.E. Designs




{Flower Power}
Crazy Old Ladies




{Typography 101}
Carolina Patchworks



{Marta Studio Bin Pattern}
Hemma Design



The pattern pictures show the bins full of sewing supplies, but I can totally picture them full of toys matching my kids' rooms....but the size will need to be slightly bigger :)

{Lilla Handlebar Basket Pattern}
Hemma Design




{Ilsa Handlebar Basket Pattern}
Hemma Design

Stay tuned for part II......

No comments:

Post a Comment