Friday, February 17, 2012

{Fabric Friday}

This past week just flew by!

This week a few new lines hit the shoppe floor:::

{Reunion}
Sweetwater
Moda



The line is gorgeous and there is a lot of it, including pre-cuts.


{Good Fortune}

Kate Spain
Moda



This line comes with some pre-cuts also.




{Misc. Michael Miller}


A few more coordinates added to Michael Miller. I am loving the colors right now!


{Lush}
Patty Young
Michael Miller



{Butterscotch and Roses}
Fig Tree Quilts
Moda


I was walking through the shoppe the other day and this line caught my eye. Sometimes a new line hits the floor and flies under my radar! I missed it!

That is it for this week, now I am off to finish sewing something in the Lush line :)

**New information was added on a special class! Click here!**

No comments:

Post a Comment