Friday, September 3, 2010

New Fabric Friday

Just a few new lines out on the floor this week.

But the back room is getting pretty full and I am so excited for ALL the new lines that are just waiting to be scanned in and brought out to the floor! *squeal*

Like I have mentioned many times, the little black bench in the shoppe entry way changes often.
It has changed again....

Word Play by Benartex
(it's not on the website yet, hopefully soon.....)

Closer look:







Life's A Hoot By Adorn It
(also not yet on the website....)



This line has a {Super} cute pattern book with it and it is FULL of all things owls! All using either the boy or girl version of the fabric line.

I was lucky enough to make one of the quilts out of the book for the shoppe:


I was also (again) lucky to make the taggy owl toy in it too! I LOVE the toy! It is backed with super soft minky! Every thing is just better with minky right?!?!?!? :)

Hope you all have a safe Labor Day weekend!

P.S. For those lines that are not on the website yet, I will update it when they are! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment