Monday, January 24, 2011

{Dr. Seuss} Quilt

There is two Dr. Seuss quilts on display at the shoppe.

One of them was quilted recently, so since I had it at my home to do the binding, I threw it onto my daughter's bed to see it in all of it's cute-ness.


Dr. Seuss is read quite often to my two little ones so, thing 1 & thing 2, or even the Grinch is not a new face in my home.


My two & a half year old son, LOVES Dr. Seuss so imagine his excitement when he walked into the room and saw all the fun characters!



The finished quilt is a perfect twin size quilt.
There are kits for this quilt available in the shoppe.
Kit includes all the material needed to complete the front of the quilt and the binding. All you need to buy in addition is the batting, backing and a little bit of fusible web for the applique circles!

Cute.

2 comments:

  1. What type of machine did you use to quilt with? I am starting the quilting process with this kit right now and was wondering if you have any suggestions for patterns or stitches you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautiful quilt. Do you sell them? Would love to buy one as I am making my 2 year old room Dr. Susse. Please let me know…Thanks!

    sandy.arbeit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete