Friday, February 4, 2011

{Fabric Friday}

We have all been working like busy bees around the shoppe!

Fabric has been moved around to make room for new fabric. Displays have been revamped to display new quilts. New fabric has been labeled and hauled out of the back room.....

Busy I tell ya! :)

Here is all the new fabric for the week::

{Chrysalis}
By Sanae


{Central Park}
By Kate Spain

That whole bench! But wait! There is more! This trunk full is all part of it too!


{Charlevoix}
By Polly Minick/Laurie Simpson

There is more to the line....see the 'peachy' colors under the blues?!??! Those too! I must have forgotten to get the picture of them! Oops! :)


{Perennials}

Kansas Troubles



{Ty Pennington!}

I think I might have a {BIG} fabric crush on these home decor fabrics by him!
They are fabulous!

AND then there is the cottons by good ol' Ty.....



{Girlie Girl}
Cheri Strole


{Feeling Groovy}
Riley Blake Designs

L.O.V.E.
Can I have 2 fabric crushes in one post?!?!??!



{Oasis}

By 3 Sisters



{Haven's Edge}
By Tina Givens


{Calypso}

By Mark Cesarik

And I will end this post with some new {fun} minky:

Hot pink & how fun is that cowboy one??!?!??!


You all have a wonderful weekend!
Remember tomorrow is first Saturday! Come in and get your new 1st Saturday block, check out the new fabric, and all the fun new displays! ;)

Shelley & Alisha (That's me!) have been climbing the ladder like little Monkeys just for you! :)

I am only smiling because Shelley didn't run off with the ladder and leave me
stranded a top all of the fabric......like she did to me a.l.o.t. :) Hi Shelley!

No comments:

Post a Comment