Saturday, February 26, 2011

{Fabric Friday}

My apologies for a slow week on the blog.
I have been fighting a nasty cold for the last two weeks & it has been a killer.

Another {Fabric Friday} has snuck up on me while I have been trying to get better......

{Ballerina Fairies}
By Ingrid for Moda

Have a little dancer in the family? You will need some of this! :)




{Lovely}
By Sandy Gervais for Moda



{Tidbits}
By Kari Ramsey for Henry Glass




{Elizabeth's Letters}
By Jill Finley for Henry Glass



Another 'batch' of minky has come in too!

A gorgeous burnt orange & cute whale:


Minky Dots! I love the minky with some texture! Great new fun colors!

And you just can't go wrong with any of these.....



My favorite are the purples!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment