Friday, February 18, 2011

{Fabric Friday}

Have some fun new lines to show to all of you this week!

{Wanna Be a Cowboy 2}
Riley Blake

If you loved the first go around of Wanna be a cowboy, you won't be disappointed with it's sequel! ;)

Available in flannels....

Pink colorway::


Tan/Brown colorway::

Red/Blue colorway::



{Penny Lane}
Riley Blake

The color palette in this line are wonderful. Not to mention it is cute! :)




I have mentioned before about having a fabric crush, I think I have a "Riley Blake" crush too. Every thing they come out with makes my heart skip just a little bit.




Another {Michael Miller} creation.....


I can see a skirt made out of this in the near future. Very spring-ish! (Is that a word?)


That is all I got!
Have a wonderful President's day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment