Friday, September 10, 2010

{Fabric Friday}

Hello Friday!

Is it me or did this week just {FLY} by?!?!??!

So, it's Fabric Friday again and last week I promised there was a TON of new freight in the back room.....well, there still is.

The only NEW & ON THE FLOOR fabric is this cute line:

Tufted Tweets
(Middle bolt found HERE)


How cute would this be made into an apron? Especially if you had one of those super cute red kitchen aides?!??!? De.lish!


And to prove that I am not just saying that we have new fabric....

A few shots of the beloved back room :)


Sandi Henderson Fabric! I love her fabric & these prints are just screaming my name for some cute fall skirts! ;)

PURE! I have been waiting for so long for this to hit the shoppe! Finding cute fabrics for little boys is kind of a challenge sometimes....well this line is busting with little boy!

See the deliciousness in the right corner?!??! That is Patty Young's new line of KNITS! I am just bursting with anxiety for these!

Too many to choose from to point out any specific line of fabric!




Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment