Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{Tour The Shoppe Tuesday}

To Catch up:
Week I
Week II
Week III

Continuing with past weeks, we are still focusing on the LEFT side of the store after you enter the front door. :)

Our next row of fabrics are some of my favorites:


(Starting with the left side of the aisle)


Fig Tree!

Some close Ups:

The uber cute Whimsy Line::
(I have been working on a that super cute quilt that is pictured on the left:: Just have to finish up the hand binding part.....stay tuned!)


Their 'older' lines:: Love their color tones & they all work together!

A GORGEOUS Quilt made out of Fig Tree::


And don't forget we have pre-cuts of alot of Fabrics made my Moda::

And of course you can't forget the THOUSANDS of fat quarters found through out the shoppe
!

At the end of the aisle you will find this.....A rack full book patterns!


Now on to the right side of the aisle::

First up, Astor Manor by 3 sisters::

The MoMo fabrics! I love these fabrics!

{Wonderland} and {Oz}



The {Spirit} and {Wild Flowers} fabrics::



At the end of this aisle:: The Natures Notebook Line {Remember I mentioned this line HERE}

On the ends of the fabric displays you can find patterns.....tons & tons of patterns to choose from!


Wow! That is alot of fabric & I haven't even begun to put a DENT into the shoppe yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment