Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{Tour the Shoppe Tuesday}

Catch up:
Week I
Week II


It's late, but it's still Tuesday ;)

I hope you all had a wonderful, safe Labor day weekend.

Let's jump right into the tour:

Last week I had this picture up as you enter the shoppe and turn left:



Remember I told you to just ignore all the fabulous fabric on the right side of the aisle because we were doing some re-arranging?!?!?
Well, this week it's time to feature it!

It is all French General.

Don't worry about all the empty slots....they won't be empty for long-trust me!

We have some fabulous pre-cuts....
{Jelly Rolls}
{Layer Cakes}
{Charm Packs}

Some wonderful patterns: I could just imagine all the work put into this quilt! Totally worth every second I am sure! ;)

A shot from the other angle and great picture of the color tones:

{Gor.geous!}

The next two pictures are from where the fabric 'use to be' but I want you to see the fabric a little better AND the two quilts hanging {above} the displays that feature the fabric lines.
*Remember* In our shoppe don't forget to look up at all the wonderful quilts! ;)


And I am sure you probably caught glimpses of this fabric, as it is the fabric right behind the infamous black bench in the entry way: {Martinique}


Of course quilts made out of the Martinique fabrics: Love this line btw!


Some of the pictured fabric:

Rouenneries
Rouenneries Strips
Martinique
Rural Jardin

Until next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment