Thursday, October 14, 2010

{New Books}


We just pulled out some fun new books at the shoppe!
And I really should say fun, new and CUTE! Because well, they are cute too!

Because I am a visual person (or should I call it a 'flipper) and like to look through a pattern book, I flipped through and found one of my favorites from each.....

Christmas Quilts from Hopscotch {Warm & Cozy}



The best thing about this book is you flip it over & on the other side is {Merry & Bright}!!
All fun projects just full of bright & cheery fabrics!
Just look at that wall hanging with the Christmas tree & snowman! Love it!




The much anticipated,
{Simple Graces} by Kim Diehl
Have you signed up for her class yet??!?!??!

The quilt she will be teaching in her class....



{Fast Favorites}
by McCall's Quilting

So I LOVE this color combo (plus the design) but fabrics make the quilt (in my mind anyway....)



{Fast, Flirty & Fun} by Sarah M. Bisel


L.o.v.e this sock monkey quilt!


What about this birthday quilt (wall hanging)????


{Simplify} by Camille Roskelley of Thimble blossoms

As soon as I saw this book at the shoppe I bought it. I have been waiting for this book to come out & I was not disappointed one bit! She did a wonderful job writing it. Start to finish. Not to mention the patterns in it! Adorable!

I am always a sucker for cute little girl quilts:

Especially this one, it has a sweet little ribbon bow on it!

See one you like or have been waiting for it to come out?!?!?
We have them! ;)

BOOKS ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment