Tuesday, October 12, 2010

{Tour The Shoppe Tuesday}

Today's tour finds us at one of two beauties in the shoppe.

(Hi Bonnie! Your debut on the blog! Thanks for being nice & letting me take your picture!)

Have I ever mentioned the long arm quilting in the shoppe before?!?!?!?

Well, let me tell you first off that we have 3 {extremely} talented quilters in our shoppe that when they are standing behind one of the quilters they are doing everything FREEHAND.
You read that right. They do everything freehand. No computers, no stylus lasers helping them along. They do it all!
Their work AMAZES me with the wonderful job they do! I could probably stand (In awe, might I add) and watch them as they work all day long. But I don't. :)

(Fabric pictured is BLUSH)

To read more about pricing & about the long arm quilting information click HERE
We also offer machine binding if you don't want to do it! Sometimes there comes a time where you just have time to do it yourself....let us do it for you! :)

The second machine is located a little further back in the shoppe. It is big enough you can't miss it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment